This article will give you some guidance on how to get started on RateIntelligence in 3 simple steps.
Table of contents
Step 1: Access
To log into your RateIntelligence account, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Booking.com Extranet as usual through this page
2. If your Extranet version recently changed: Go to Opportunities >> BookingSuite
If your Extranet version hasn’t changed in the past few months: go to the BookingSuite section on the bottom left corner
3. Select RateIntelligence
4. Click Login
You will automatically be redirected to your RateIntelligence account.
Step 2: Customize
With RateIntelligence you have the opportunity to track up to 5 competitors of your choice. Make sure that you customize your competitors by following these steps:
1. Go to your Calendar
2. Simply hover over a date and click on "Change my competitors"
3. The blue competitors are the ones who are currently selected. Click on it to deselect and it will turn grey.
4. Click on a grey one to select and it will turn blue. You can also search for competitors by typing the name in the search bar.
Please note that you can select up to 5 competitors.
Interested in learning more on customization of RateIntelligence? Go to the Settings articles.
Step 3: Optimize
Once you have completed the steps above, it's time to take action! Go to your Calendar and you will be able to see your rate compared to your competitors' rates. Visiting the calendar regularly helps you get deeper insights on your competitors and your local market; this is powerful knowledge that you can use to set the right rates for your guests.
Want to learn more about the calendar? Go to the Calendar articles.